1. Easy Chicken & Asparagus Stir-Fry
The chunks of chicken breast take all of 5 minutes to sauté on the stovetop, and the ingredients in the simple sauce — honey, garlic, soy sauce, and olive oil — are likely already in your pantry. Get the recipe.
2. Margherita Flatbread Pizza
With pre-made naan as a base. Get the recipe.
3. 15-Minute Lo Mein
4. Sweet & Spicy Salmon
6. Butter Beans, Tomatoes & Chorizo
7. One-Pot Tomato Basil Pasta
8. Sriracha Cauliflower Stir-Fry
9. Quesadilla with Gouda, Peppers, and Mushrooms
10. Green Goddess Grilled Cheese
12. Zucchini Noodles with Quick Cherry Tomato and Basil Sauce
13. Spinach & Chickpeas Skillet
Serve these over rice, piled into a tortilla, or on their own. Get the recipe.
14. 10-Minute Blackened Tilapia
15. Spinach & Tomato Tortellini
Topped with plenty of parm. Get the recipe.